By contacting us you agree with the storage and handling of your data by this website.
Department: Human Resources
Roles & Responsibilities:
Learning and Development
- Maintaining Training Calendar and adhering to it.
- Reviewing training materials to ensure they are up to date with current laws, regulations, or best practices.
- Develop training programs to meet the needs of employees in specific areas such as interpersonal communication skills or conflict resolution techniques.
- Scheduling training sessions for employees, ensuring that adequate preparation time is provided for each session.
- Conducting training sessions as needed to help employees grow in their jobs or learn new skills.
- Coordinating with external vendors to arrange for offsite training sessions.
- Recording information about training sessions in a database or spreadsheet for tracking purposes
- Communicating regularly with managers to ensure that training is progressing as scheduled.
- Coordinating with managers to identify training needs for their departments and employees.
- Preparing reports about training programs and their outcomes
- Source potential candidates through online channels (e.g. social platforms and professional networks)
- Plan interview and selection procedures, including screening calls, assessments and in-person interviews.
- Assess candidate information, including resumes and contact details, using our Applicant Tracking System - Zoho Recruit
- Maintaining GMC Data (Addition, Deletion & Correction)
- Employee engagement activities
- Act as a consultant to managers and staff regarding policies and procedures
- Address employees’ queries (eg. Leave & attendance management, etc.)
- Assisting in Client visits as and when required.
- Collecting data for office premise access card from the new joinee. Follow up for access card from the society people.
- Assist in the preparation and organizing of promotional material or events.
- Handling petty cash for the Ahmedabad office and inventory management (arranging snacks for employees)
- Maintain Electricity bills, Wi-Fi bills, AMCs, and expense records.
- Arranging courier
- Maintaining the attendance of Office boy's and Security Guard.
- And many more daily activities which comes as per the requirement and on priority.