By contacting us you agree with the storage and handling of your data by this website.
Inventory Management, Vendor Management, IT Audit, Trend Micro One, Work on office 365, Mac OS, VMware
Department: Internal IT
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Manage Eventus TechSol internal network and endpoints (desktops /laptops)
- Install, configure, provide support, and monitor Sophos firewalls, and wireless routers at Eventus TechSol offices’ locations
- Manage Trend Micro Apex One
- Manage Biometrics (Hardware + Server), Data cards for all locality
- Provide support to all the teams for any server or network-related needs or issues
- Manage and work on Office 365 and all its modules – Teams, SharePoint, forms, etc.
- Conduct proof of concept on new technologies
- Provide assistance to the info Security program, collect and store evidence for audit purpose
- Provide support on various software installations as per the individuals’ need
- UPS support for all locality
- Inventory management
- Hardware Review/Replace
- IT (System/Network) Audit
- IT Asset tagging
- Internet leased line management and monitoring pan India offices
- Vendor management in regards to IT
- Timely process Service Provider Bill to Finance Team
- Timely and thorough planning for tasks and projects.
- Organize infrastructure group to support software and hardware projects as well as new and existing application software.
- Manage the Eventus TechSol's IT Infrastructure and work closely with business and IT vendors and suppliers.
- Prepare operating and capital budget recommendations for the infrastructure area and each specific system components
- 4+ years of experience in System Administration with expertise in IT Infrastructure.
- Excellent knowledge of Office 365 management
- Excellent knowledge of operating systems – Windows, Mac OS, VMware
- Good oral and communication skills
- Ability to research new technologies and provide proof of concept and competitive analysis
- Experience in strategic planning and execution of infrastructure
- physical and IT plans
- knowledge of contracting, negotiating, and change management
- Having professional written, verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to produce quality materials within tight timeframes and simultaneously manage several projects
- Ability to delegate authority and responsibility
- Ability to analyse problems, identify alternative solutions, project consequences of proposed actions, and implement recommendations supporting goals.
- Below certifications/understanding would be preferred:
- Microsoft Office 365
- Sophos Firewall/VPN
- MS Azure